All Tracks are written, produced, performed and mixed by Ellis Hall III unless otherwise noted.
1. Bring The Heat. Additional Keys: David Lateo. Additional Vocals: Shae Fiol.
2. Last Resort. Guitar: John Hornak.
3. Bus Ride
4. You Luv Me featuring Shae Fiol. Co-Written by Shae Fiol, Soliche (ASCAP). Bass: Mike Owen
5. Calling You...
6. Do Whatcha Gotta Do. Co-Written by Wendisue Melody McCullom Additional Vocals: Kid Cut. Co-Produced by K Cut Side Line Productions. Bass: Etric Lyons. Mixed at Metalworks Studios by Larry Phillabaum.
7. Come Bye
8. One Soul
9. Keep It Tight
10. The Trade
11. She's Gone. Keys: E3, Ellis Hall Jr., Michael Whalen. Bass: Tony Vaughn. Guitar: Jeff Lockhart. String arrangement: Michael Whalen. Percussion: Vinny Sabatino. Mixed at Metalworks Studios by: Larry Phillabaum
12. It's Been Fun Featuring D-Brown. Co-Written by D-Brown.
13. Killing Time. Additional Keys: David Lateo.
14. Must Be You. Co-Produced by K Cut Side Line Productions & Darrin Bowler Drop Zone Productions. Keyboards: Chris Rouse. Guitar: Larry Phillabaum. Mixed at Metalworks Studios by Larry Phillabaum. Contains a sample of "Mayonnaise" perfromed by The Headhunters.
15. Blunted featuring Kardinal Offishall. Co-Written by Kardinal Offishall (Socan). Produced by: K Cut Side Line Productions.
Selections from this album were converted to 5.1 Surround Sound.
Winner at 2005 SURROUND SOUND MUSIC AWARDS
Features of This Album
modern r&b stylings
a subtle use of vocal harmony
groove based composition
minor & major key tonality
string section beds
These are just a few of the hundreds of attributes cataloged for this album by the Music Genome Project.
Please Subcribe to my YouTube channel for more hot music!